Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Raw Food Challenge

This is the first time I've blogged a challenge.  But let me tell you, I am super excited to be preparing to enter into this coming challenge.  Me, and some of my Yasharalyt sisters, will be embarking upon a 30 day challenge to eat as raw as possible.  Per the challenge, this means eating at least 80% of your food raw.  My goal is to eat 100% raw. 

In the meantime, I have begun detoxing my body of stuff that I normally (but shouldn't) be eating.  I have stopped drinking coffee, and aim to stop eating roasted and salted nuts, and consuming any processed foods and processed sugars.

I eat a pretty good diet, but I know that it is not as good as it can and should be. 

I welcome anyone reading this message to join the challenge.  From 10/7/15 to 11/16/15 I will be posting and sharing recipes and encouragement.  Not just my own, but submissions from the other sisters also. 

Hope you join the challenge....

(I will be posting a YouTube video
 titled raw food challenge, regarding why raw as it pertains to Scripture and our health)

Alykham Shalum

Tamar

No comments:

Post a Comment